Here's the kill list in the future! If you want any cats dead, please ask in the comments. Because of the flood is coming, not to mention the fact that a few serial killers are loose AND some users want their cats dead, I figured I should keep track.
- Swiftfoot (RPed by Crys) - Flood
- Diamondpaw (RPed by Crys) - Flood
- Darkshadow (RPed by Red) - Flood
- Runningwind (RPed by Crys) - Flood
- Darkpelt (RPed by Loud) - Flood
- Darknesspelt (RPed by Red) - Flood
- Shadow (RPed by Red) - FLood
- Lavapelt (Roleplayed by Red) - Flood
- Smosh (Roleplayed by Red) - FLood
- Chocolate (Roleplayed by Crys) - Flood
So Dawn and I agreed to start up again one of the older prophecies started but never finished. Instead of the older cats, we will use new ones.
To make things fair, each user to take place to catch wind of the Prophecy of the Flood can roleplay only one cat. IceClan, MoonClan, RockClan, and FlameClan will take part in the prophecy. First comes, first serves. Each cat chosen get a message from StarClan about the prophecy, which will be announced when the cats are chosen.
There will be a great flood that will kill of all inactive cats, but those that live are those that are roleplayed. The four cats are there to stop it from damaging the clans any more, and they will lead the clans to a safer place, which will be shown in the message StarClan …Read more >
I need a break. xP
I've been busy on other wikis and homework lately, and the activity here has been dropping. I think I need to go catcha' train and take a break from a few wikis.
Well... yeah. That's it. Ta~
Nope, still not back, BUT, if Silverrr1 comes on, s/he is someone you will probably know.
BACK. NOW NO ONE TOUCH ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE.Read more >
Ohey, guys. Sorry if I'm all active in one minute, and then as dead as a gutted snake in the next. (Don'task) We need more users on the wiki, anyone have any people they can invite or something? My hands are tired, so this is about as far as I can go (for now!) So... ta~Read more >
Yeah. Making a blog where people who want sigs can request right here. Charge? None. This is completly free, just with a few extra steps.
- Request the sig you want on my blog, talk, or PMs. When doing so, make sure to add what color, what font, and what it links to.
- I will make your signature in a short while of time, while making the page: User:/Sig and adding the sig there.
- Go to your preferences, where you can edit and stuff, like passwords, gender, etc.
- Go to the Signature section.
- You will see your current sig in the Signature section. To use the signature, put in and check the "I want to use wikitext in my signature" box.
- Save your preferences.
- You have your sig~
Note: You can type down four ~s to make your signature work, or just put in .…
Read more >